Auer Steel & Heating Supply Co. is a full-service distributor of high quality indoor comfort products. With eight locations across the upper Midwest, Auer Steel features Bryant, Carrier and Payne furnaces, air conditioners, and accessories as well as many industry leading brands of HVAC equipment and accessories.
Don Curtes, Sr. founded the business in 1940 on his philosophy of providing quality products with superior customer service.
Today, Auer Steel is a closely-held corporation owned and operated by the Curtes family. The Company's growth and success has always depended on a commitment to serving our customers. Auer Steel continues to have highly-skilled, dedicated and motivated employees who carry on Don Sr.'s commitment to value-added service.
Products So Good
• 10,000+ items in-stock from more than 100 premium brands
• Trusted and respected by industry-leading manufacturers and brands
• Residential and commercial HVAC products including forced air, ductless, hydronic and geothermal
• Extensive mix and availability of parts and equipment with accessibility between all locations
• Trade group and long-term manufacturer relationships that maximize our buying power to ensure the best value
Spirit So Friendly
• HVAC supplier focused on helping industry contractors succeed
• More than 250 full-time employees focused on delivering superior customer service
• Dedicated and highly trained employees with an average of 10 years of service
• Integrated company-wide phone system to ensure your call will be answered in a timely manner
• Member of key industry trade groups, giving a voice to our region at the national level
Service So Dependable
• Financially sound third-generation company that has invested in customer service for over 80 years
• Eight fully staffed facilities with over 350,000 square feet of building space
• Fast, convenient 24-hour online ordering capabilities
• Experienced sales team with over 24 dedicated outside territory managers
• 24-Hour emergency service at distribution center locations
Desire To Serve You
• Technical support team ready to serve our customers' needs, staffed by industry professionals with more than 100 cumulative years of HVAC experience
• Skilled, helpful technicians available to assist you on the job with installation and trouble-shooting
• Marketing team offering full-service support including planning, design/layout and photography
• Engineering services including state-approved energy heat loss calculations (Wisconsin only), quotations, hydronic/radiant floor and forced air heating system designs
• Senior management team committed to exceeding customer needs
• IGSHPA-certified geothermal system design, quotation and training
• Proctor of NATE and EPA certification testing
• Currently serving more than 4,000 HVAC professionals in our territory. We'd love to serve you!