Engineered Terminal Air Conditioner (E-TAC)
E-TAC by GREE delivers quiet operation, ultimate room temperature control, and superior energy efficiency. Ideal for new structures or replacing a Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC).
More than a PTAC!
Specifically designed for hospitality, healthcare and specialty residential installations, ETAC’s smart technology puts energy control and savings back into your hands. The ETAC Series is the choice for ultimate through-the-wall heating and cooling temperature control and energy savings!
- Preset adjustable factory temperature limits puts energy control and savings into your hands!
- Largest accessory offering to complement every architectural structure
- The E-TAC will retrofit into most competitive wall sleeves without a kit
- Dry-Mode dehumidification option helps control interior moisture / humidity problems
- Programmable sleep timer mode automatically turns unit off
- Wireless Thermostat and Infrared Remote Control Ready
- Silencer system with Aero-Quiet Fan for quiet operation
- Humidity control for individual comfort
- Models ranging from 7,000 to 15,000 BTUs
Retrofit & Replacement
GREE ETACs easily fit the following sleeves/grilles: Carrier, GE, Amana, Trane, Friedrich LG, and Bryant. No retrofit kit is required for most replacements!
The Industry’s Longest Standard Warranty
- 5 Years Parts and Labor Coverage on the Sealed Refrigeration System
- 5 Years Limited Parts Coverage on Functional Parts
- 2 Years Labor Coverage on Functional Parts
Hotels & motels, nursing homes & assisted living care centers, offices, apartments, single-family dwellings, home conversions & residential add-ons
- Whisper-Quiet Performance - Indoors and out, thanks to the AeroQuiet blower and dual motor technology
- Ozone-Friendly - All units use ozonefriendlyR-410A refrigerant and are UL certified
- Energy Efficient - Meets ASHRAE Standard 90.1 for minimum energy efficiency
- Comfort Control - 3 fan speeds for more heating & cooling comfort
For additional information, tech support and sales support, please contact our ETAC specialist, Greg Kleindl by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or toll free at: (855) 283-7782 or (855) AUERPTAC
- Stocking distributor of GREE E-TACS – we have the inventory to support your needs
- In-house technical assistance
- In business serving the HVAC Industry since 1940
- Next day delivery to most customers in our coverage areas of Wisconsin, Minnesota and the UP of Michigan, including:
- Green Bay / Fox Valley
- Wausau / Eagle River
- Minneapolis / St. Paul (Twin Cities)
- Fargo / Grand Forks
- Duluth / Superior
- St. Cloud / Alexandria
- Eau Claire